TFT Controllers with USB, LAN, serial, RS-232, RS-485 and I²C Interfaces
Our innovative Artista controllers series is able to drive TFT displays either via USB,LAN or the serial interface without the need of a graphics card. It is therefore possible to realize highly energy-efficient and cost-saving systems.
We have the following controllers available for you:
- Our ArtistaUSB-Eco controller series is able to drive TFT displays and 4-wire resistive touch screens via USB interface without the need of a graphics card – easy, comfortable and cost-efficient.
- ArtistaNET-III is a single ARM-Board with 1Gbit/s Ethernet interface for integrating TFT displays in LAN/Wifi/3G/GSM systems without a client PC. Extremely short image transmission periods to full image and the low power consumption allow for passively cooled image processing systems.
- HMI Controller to implement modern, touch based Man-Machine-Interfaces (MMI) for machine control
- MicroSD Card for application software
- Script based application development
- very short time-to-market
- Firestorm GUI
- the perfect solution to supplement classic controller-based systems with a TFT display
- wide temperature range
- very quick system start
- The Graphical User Interface (GUI) Firestorm is a serial controller for TFT displays which serves as intelligent human-machine-interface. It provides visual feedback and user input functions via a connected touch screen
- Based on Raspberry Pi (4 Core, 1.2GHz, 4GB eMMC)
- wide operating temperture range of -20 to +70°C for outdoor applications
- Communication via RS-232 interface (RS-485 on a project basis)
- With 4GB eMMC for storing images, text strings, fonts, macros and videos you are equipped for any demands.
- Expandable by SD card
- Full graphics and video capability up to 1920×1200 (5 “.. 65”)
- PCAPs connected directly via I²C