Our PrismaMEDIA-Eco is a competitive, space-saving and efficient multimedia card. It is possible to control TFT displays from VGA (640x480) up to WUXGA (1920x1200) via LVDS.
Please click here for a PrismaMEDIA-Eco Video Tutorial of our US branch Apollo Displays Technology.
- HDMI 1.4 (HDCP)
- DVI (via HDMI)
- Display Port 1.1a
- Option: USB-C (e.g. for firmware update)
- Indiviual configuration of each input interface
- Remote OSD via serial command protokoll at RS232-UART interface
- DDC/CI functions at DP- and HDMI auxiliary channel
- Modern EMI-design
- Perfectly designed for power-on-sequencing and PWM-control of TFT displays with LED backlight
- HDMI/DP/VGA bridge
PrismaMEDIA-Eco enables the end user to set different parameters using the new ChandlerRover software.
- Remote OSD via serial command protocol at USB interface (additional COM port)
- infrared remote control
- 2x5W active stereo audio & headphone 3.5 TRS connector
- ambient light sensor for automatic brightness control (I²C)
- Temperature sensor for monitoring the internal temperature (I²C)
- OSD menu in all languages / characters e.g. Arabic, Chinese, French, Greek, Japanese, Cyrillic, Turkish
- THD+N Total harmonic distortion + noise at PO = 1 W: < 0.2 %
- Channel equality: < 1 dB
- Crosstalk at PO = 0.25 W, f = 1 kHz: < -82 dB
- SNR Signal-to-noise ratio at PO = 5 W, f = 1 kHz: < -105 dB
CandlerRover Configuration Software