Frozen Screen / Remote Diagnostics
Via Interface IF444
Does your screen really work or do you only see a frozen image?
Are you sure that your content is displayed even though you can't visually check your screen?
In distributed systems, malfunctions cannot be detected without an on-site inspection. A normal controller system, whether PC, IPC or converter card cannot determine via the data and backlight cable whether the screen is really active or frozen and whether the backlight is still working. From fall 2021 our Frozen Screen / Remote Diagnostic Interface IF444 offers the solution for this problem.
IF 444 Frozen Screen Sensor
- Usable in systems with PC/SBC or with HDMI/DP/VGA converter cards e.g. of the Prisma series
- Alarm message via digital and visual signal (if desired also acoustically)
- Function under WIN and Linux
- Sensor for sticking on a corner of the active display area
- Mechanical integration on your own or as a service in our production
- Operating temperture range: -25 to +85°C
This cost effective system guarantees safety and machine availability time as well as 7/24 operation time (e.g. for infotainment)