HDBaseT™ Long Distance Multimedia
Long Distance Control
Do you want to install a multimedia display in a location where you can not set up a PC to control it? Do you have no room for a bundle of cables that could ensure the data transfer and the distance is too far? Then HDBaseT ™ offers the perfect solution to these problems:
HDBaseT™ is a global connectivity standard that allows for the transmission of high-resolution multimedia signals over longer distances via a single cable. This avoids cable clutter without sacrificing performance or quality. The following signals are transmitted:
- 2k / 4k HDMI for uncompressed video signal
- USB 2.0 for example for a touch screen
- Audio (all common formats such as Dolby Digital and
- HD Master Audio)
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) and
- Control signals CEC, RS232 / UART
The product consists of a transmitter and a receiver which are interconnected via a CAT.5e UTP Ethernet network cable. Distances of up to 75 meters can be bridged without loss of quality. A 12V power supply (such as NT-01-062) powers the receiver, and via PoE also the transmitter.
Advantages of HDBaseT™:
- Commonly used industrial standard
- Cost-effective connection via a single cable
- One cable for 5 signals: Video / Audio, Ethernet, USB 2.0, control signals and power supply
- High resolution long distance solution up to 75m
- Uncompressed and thus lossless signal transmission
- Very low latency
- Easy installation
Please contact us, we will gladly advise you!
Sign up to our monthly newsletter to keep up to date with all the latest product news, industry updates and new developments.