Industrial TFT Controllers with RGB DVI HDMI DP Video MIPI Interface
Our industrial Prisma converter board series converts different input signals into a TFT display conform TTL, LVDS, eDP or V-by-One signal. In detail our Prisma TFT Controller can drive TFT displays with the following input signals and scale the input signal to the appropriate TFT resolution, if needed:
- 18/24/30-bit single / dual LVDS
- 2-Lane eDP
- 4-Lane eDP for 4k TFT Displays
- 8-Lane V-by-One for 4k TFT Displays
Via an OSM (On-Screen-Menu) the user can make individual settings such as adjusting the brightness, auto adjust, etc.
We also implement special features, such as:
- customized OSD menus in all languages
- serial protocols for remote commands
- cross hair applications
- text overlays
- serial control functions of external units via GPIO, RS-232 or I²C
- special hardware solutions (type of construction, connectors)
- Full custom developments
Some of the Prisma TFT controller boards can be configured individually to the requirements of the customer’s application by using our configuration software MarsRover or ChandlerRover.
Safety aspects on our boards
We also check our Prisma converter cards for the topics:
With the Letter of Volatility, we confirm that no user data is stored on the chip of the concerned product when the device is turned off or disconnected from its power supply, making it suitable for use in data sensitive devices. We can issue a letter of volatility for Prisma TFT Conroller boards based on the Chandler STDP6038 or the Mars STDP8028 .
- Cyber Crime
We hired hackers to attack the Prisma converter boards via their interfaces. Without the knowledge of our source code and the programming and flash tools which are adapted to the board configuration in hardware and software, it was impossible to hack the Prisma.
Prisma series features:
- Long-term availability
- Produced with industrial components only
- Compatibility of subsequent products in terms of form, function and integration
- Production according to automotive standard ISO/TS16949
- Full technical support
- Any customization in software, firmware and hardware
For further information please contact Apollo Display Technologies today.