Fact: your touch screen is covered in filth. Believe it or not, the screen could be harvesting a heap of harmful bacteria — and even worse, could be getting you (or your patrons) sick. Remain calm, though, because there are a few simple solutions to clean your touch screen and restore its cleanliness.
When it comes to your touch screen device, there might be some simple smudges that are wiped across the interface. If you’re looking for the best way to get rid of them, then a simple microfiber cloth will be the perfect solution — and here’s how you do it:
- Take a dry microfiber cloth of any size to start. These can be found at your local home improvement store, or online, for a very reasonable price.
- Next, take the cloth and wipe the screen in a horizontal motion. From side to side, get every square inch of the screen wiped down.
- Once that’s complete, your screen shall be smudge-free in no time!
- If you have a touch screen at your business, this will be a perfect way to keep the screen smudge-free for your guests!
If you’re looking to sanitize your device, then there is a surefire way to do so. When you’re on the hunt to keep the screen clean, it’s important to find a simple, effective cleaning solution. One of the best ways is to make a solution in a spray bottle. To start, take a spray bottle and fill it to the halfway point with tap water and the other half with white vinegar. Once that’s complete, shake up the bottle and follow these steps:
- Before spraying the solution on your device, it’s important to acquire a microfiber cloth of your choice. This will help wipe down the service and keep it clean.
- Once you acquire the cloth, it’s time to start the cleaning process.
- To clean the device/screen, give the cloth a few, gentle sprays with the solution — but use a very sparing amount.
- Next, take the cloth and wipe down the device/screen in gentle, horizontal motions.
- After that step is complete, let the device/screen air dry before using — and then it will be clean and smudge-free!
As the global leader in optical bonding, Apollo Display Technologies supports you in all project phases – from the construction of the metal housing and procurement of specific parts to in-house development of controller boards and touchscreen integration. In need of a product, part, or have a project in mind? Contact us today at (631) 580-4360 or click here for more information.