TFT Controller: PrismaECO-III
This is an end of life (EOL) product and we are now transitioning to our PrismaECO-IV. If you have any questions please contact us.
Apollo Display’s PrismaECO-III is a cost effective and space saving RGB/Video converter board providing an additional DVI/HDMI input interface as well as improved auto-adjust functionality.
It is the perfect choice for basic monitor applications and allows to connect TFT displays to the standard graphics interfaces RGB analog and DVI.
- RGB analog + DVI/HDMI input interfaces
- Outstanding auto-adjust functionality
- TTL + LVDS output interfaces
- Cost and space saving
Technical data at a glance:
- Input interfaces: RGB analog (CRT), DVI/HDMI (without HDCP)
- Output interfaces: TTL and single / dual LVDS 18/24 Bit (conventional / non conventional)
- Resolution: VGA (640×480) – SXGA (1280×1024)
For TFT Displays with a resolution from 640×480 to1920x1200 we offer the mechanically 100% compatible PrismaECO-IV.
- Supported displays: 8-Bit or 6-bit (with dithering) panels
- Scaler chip: Genesis GM5621 scales input signals to native TFT resolution
- OSD (On Screen Display): Auto-adjust and menu-adjust
- Autodetect / Autoconfig: Identification of input format (all VESA modes; special resolutions possible on request)
- Power supply: 12V, optional up to 24V
Prisma converter boards are only available in connection with a TFT display since control cards and controller boards for TFT displays must be adjusted or configured to the TFT display. This applies to the adjustment of the jumper as well as to the BIOS software, and, respectively the firmware.