Software for Digital Signage and TFT Display Solutions
Our tutorials explain all features of our software products.
Software Artista Control Center (ACC)
- Software for DigiPoster and VideoPoster
- Creation of playlists
- Transfer of playlists via Ethernet
- New: Device Manager for easy administration of the attached mediaplayers
- New: Monitoring for the attached media players with status display
- Free software
- Includes all features of our previous ACC-lite software
Please click here to download our ACC software.
Software Artista Device Finder (ADF)
- Software for setting the network interface of Digi-/VideoPosters
- ADF scans the network for connected mediaplayers and lists them
- Network parameters of found devices can be easily edited
Please click here to download our ADF software.
Software HTTP Control Demo
Http Control Demo is software to demonstrate the functionality of the network interface of our media players DigiPoster-4.3, DigiPoster-III and VideoPoster-III.
The software interface is based on the HTTP protocol. It is documented and thus allows an easy integration of the media players into existing content management systems.
The software can be installed directly on Windows PCs for testing.
It is written in C# based on .NET 3.5. The source code can be downloaded here as well.
Currently HttpCtrl provides the following network functions:
- Upload playlists from the content management system directly to the media player
- Switch between different playlists
- Switch off the display
- Query the current player status
Please click here to download our HTTP Control Demo Software.
Further features like device configuration are planned.