PrismaMOBILITY is a powerful DVI / HDMI (HDCP) controller board for the direct control of LVDS LCD displays up to a maximum resolution of WUXGA (1920x1200).
Perfect video streaming for any number of PrismaMOBILITY devices via serial DVI daisy-chaining.
Our PrismaMOBILITY is particularly suitable for:
- railway applications
- industrial production facilities
For all applications which require very high reliability despite of long signal transmission.
- Wide input voltage range (+18V…+36V)
- Display Resolution up to WUXGA (1920x1200) (progressive and interlaced)
- Supports HDMI 1.4 (HDCP) / DVI source signals
- DDC/CI functions
- RJ45 connection via low cost CAT 5 cable
- Transfer size at least 30m at full HD resolution
- at lower resolutions longer transfer sizes possible
- Temperature control with integrated programable sensors
- switch-on/off temperature conditions
- DVI/HDMI bridge
- Ambient light sensor for automatic backlight control (I²C)
- Temperature sensor for monitoring the internal temperature (I²C)
- Interface IF390 DVI to RJ45 (with EDID EEPROM)
- Customized solutions on project basis - please contact us
IF-390 interface DVI to RJ45 with EDID