Back to News Feed
April 28, 2014
- The inputs of the Prisma-IIIA can be enabled and disabled individually by the customer, so that unused inputs do not appear in the OSD menu. This makes the menu more clear-cut and simplifies its use.
- The output TFT frame rate can be adjusted with MarsRover. The customer can set a fixed output frame rate or range, thus optimizing the conversion of input and output frame rate. This avoids artifacts and jerking of the content.
- An operating hours counter for power-on and display-on has been integrated
- For VGA input, Sync-On-Green can be activated for more flexibility in dealing with a wide variety of video signals
- Via board configuration, a 4 or 6 button keypad use can be selected. Thus the customer can preset the keypad he wants to use or change the keypad without needing a custom firmware.
- 2 individual video modes can be defined so that no custom firmware is needed for the customer’s special video modes.
Please click here for more information on our Prisma-IIIA and the MarsRover software.
We can also develop customized TFT controllers for special requirements.
Please contact us.
Artista M4 – smart V-by-One TFT controller
January 2, 2023
Award as a volunteer-friendly company
December 21, 2022
Small, bright and high-resolution: ZW-T035SGV-05
November 23, 2022
ECO-Line: a multi-talent is launched
October 11, 2022
BoxPC PRO with V-by-One and eDP Interface – NPA-2009
October 4, 2022
Registered: BLO-Line® now registered trademark
October 4, 2022
Rugged 7″ WXGA TFT Display
September 20, 2022
Sign up to our monthly newsletter to keep up to date with all the latest product news, industry updates and new developments.