Back to News Feed
April 28, 2014
- The inputs of the Prisma-IIIA can be enabled and disabled individually by the customer, so that unused inputs do not appear in the OSD menu. This makes the menu more clear-cut and simplifies its use.
- The output TFT frame rate can be adjusted with MarsRover. The customer can set a fixed output frame rate or range, thus optimizing the conversion of input and output frame rate. This avoids artifacts and jerking of the content.
- An operating hours counter for power-on and display-on has been integrated
- For VGA input, Sync-On-Green can be activated for more flexibility in dealing with a wide variety of video signals
- Via board configuration, a 4 or 6 button keypad use can be selected. Thus the customer can preset the keypad he wants to use or change the keypad without needing a custom firmware.
- 2 individual video modes can be defined so that no custom firmware is needed for the customer’s special video modes.
Please click here for more information on our Prisma-IIIA and the MarsRover software.
We can also develop customized TFT controllers for special requirements.
Please contact us.
E-paper monitors: economical and sunlight readable
September 15, 2023
POS-RP-PRO always with the latest Android version
September 8, 2023
Square – robust – with touch
July 26, 2023
Long-term available 12.1″ TFT display
June 23, 2023
Stereo sound for your application
June 22, 2023
Into the future with FORTEC One
June 15, 2023
Distec offers certified and cost-effective Industrial Tablet PC
June 6, 2023
Sign up to our monthly newsletter to keep up to date with all the latest product news, industry updates and new developments.