October 12, 2020
Adding display and touch screens to your business, office, or facility provides numerous benefits when it comes to engaging, attracting, and keeping customers, clients, and employees happy and interested in your workings. If you’re looking to add one of these displays or touchscreens, make sure it’s the best quality possible by utilizing VacuBond® Vacuum Bonding with Apollo Display Technologies.
What is VacuBond® Vacuum Bonding?
VacuBond® Vacuum Bonding, also known as direct dry optical bonding, is the most advanced optical bonding in the industry! Optical bonding refers to the process where a protective layer of resin is applied between the glass and the screen’s TFT panel. This is done to tightly bond the two layers to create a stable, sleek laminate rid of any gaps or air pockets.
Advantages of VacuBond® Vacuum Bonding?
You won’t regret using VacuBond®! There are many benefits of using this type of optical bonding process for your displays and touch screens:
- Zero optical defect production
- Perfect material stability (no yellowing)
- No condensation, fogging, or glare
- High vibration and shock resistance
- A sleek, clean finish with no air gaps
- A bright, eye-catching visual
- Increased touch accuracy for touch screens
- The bonding of
- all TFT display sizes up to 32″
- cover glasses on TFT displays with integrated PCAP touch
- touch screens of all technologies and/or protective glass
- PMMA/acrylic glass
- modern TFT displays without stable mechanics/frames
- of the pure TFT cell without a frame
- the back of the TFT cell to eliminate free air spaces
(“free air exclusion bonding” respectively “Void exclusion” bonding for ATEX – IECEx – certifications)
- direct bonding into your housing
Contact Us Today to Learn More About Our Custom Digital Screen Solutions!
As the global leader in optical bonding, Apollo Display Technologies supports you in all project phases – from the construction of the metal housing and procurement of specific parts to in-house development of controller boards and touchscreen integration. In need of a product, part, or have a project in mind? Contact us today at (631) 580-4360 or click here for more information.