August 11, 2022
The Benefits of Custom Touch Screens For Your Business
It’s true; touch screen technology can take your business to the next level! Adding touch screens to your business setting can be valuable, regardless of the services or products you sell. Some of the ways touch screens are beneficial include:
- Increased employee efficiency.
- Improved behind-the-scenes organization.
- Engagement and interactivity to enhance the overall customer experience.
- Quick, custom content.
Custom Touch Screens With Apollo Display Technologies
The team at Apollo Display Technologies is experts at working with clients to build customized touch screens designed to meet your business needs and goals. We also offer industry-leading optical bonding services to ensure your screens are durable and long-lasting.
Apollo offers various possibilities for PCAP touch screens from 7 inches to 32 inches. We also have plenty of personalization options to provide you with touch screens designed to meet your exact needs and wants. As well, when you turn to Apollo for custom touch screens, you get perfect design freedom with our many personalizations, including:
- Special glass shapes
- Colored prints in your favorite colors and patterns (e.g., carbon print)
- Logo prints
- Special coatings, such as anti-glare or privacy filter
- Shatterproof cover glasses in different strengths for public areas
- Chemically strengthened glass
- Aluminosilicate glass (Dragon, Gorilla, Panda, Xensation)
- Antibacterial glass (E. coli, S. aureus), optionally with AR or easy-clean coating
- Glass processing
- Cutouts, holes
- Fingertip recess or slider (circular/elongated), polished or ground
- Edges, steps, or grooves
Contact Us Today to Learn More About Our Custom Digital Screen Solutions!
As the global leader in optical bonding, Apollo Display Technologies supports you in all project phases – from the construction of the metal housing and procurement of specific parts to the in-house development of controller boards and touchscreen integration. In need of a product, part, or have a project in mind? Contact us today at (631) 580-4360 or click here for more information.