If you’re looking to give your business a technological update, try touch screens! And go the extra mile by making your investment even more valuable by customizing them to meet your exact desired specifications, thanks to Apollo Display Technologies.
Benefits of Touch Screens
Adding touch screens to your business setting can be very beneficial, regardless of the services or products you’re selling. Some of the ways touch screens are valuable include:
- Increased efficiency – Employees can use touch screens to help with operations, making work more quick and efficient.
- Customer interaction – Customers love utilizing touch screens, as they feel more involved in their experience with your business.
- Organization – Touch screens help you easily keep operations and stored information well-organized and easily accessible.
Apollo’s Custom Touch Screens
Apollo Display Technologies are experts at crafting touch screens with the highest quality of optical bonding, perfect for any business setting. We offer various possibilities for PCAP touch screens from 7 inches to 32 inches. As well, we have plenty of personalization options to provide you with touch screens designed to meet your exact needs and wants.
Get perfect design freedom with our many personalizations, including:
- Special glass shapes
- Colored prints in your favorite colors and patterns (e.g., carbon print)
- Logo prints
- Special coatings, such as anti-glare or privacy filter
- Shatterproof cover glasses in different strengths for public areas
- Chemically strengthened glass
- Aluminosilicate glass (Dragon, Gorilla, Panda, Xensation)
- Antibacterial glass (E. coli, S. aureus), optionally with AR or easy-clean coating
- Glass processing
- Cutouts, holes
- Fingertip recess or slider (circular/elongated), polished or ground
- Edges, steps, or grooves
Contact Us Today to Learn More About Our Custom Digital Screen Solutions!
As the global leader in optical bonding, Apollo Display Technologies supports you in all project phases – from the construction of the metal housing and procurement of specific parts to the in-house development of controller boards and touchscreen integration. In need of a product, part, or have a project in mind? Contact us today at (631) 580-4360 or click here for more information.