If you’re looking to modernize your business or facility, we’ve got an idea for you: invest in a TFT display! Now that we have your attention, it’s time to start thinking about what exactly you want and what qualities and factors your TFT display needs to have for it to meet your needs.
Factors To Consider When Investing in a TFT Display For Your Business
A TFT display helps your business stand out from others, increases efficiency, and is overall a valuable tool to have. These screens are designed to be durable, adaptable, long-lasting, and visually eye-catching.
Since TFT displays are an investment, it’s crucial to take the time you need and consider these different factors before making your decision:
- Price – How much are you able and willing to spend on your new displays?
- Touch screen – Having touch screen capabilities for your displays can increase your display’s useability and gives you the potential to create a new, more efficient experience for customers or staff.
- Size – Consider your space and needs to decide how big you’d like your display screen to be.
- Look – If you want your display to be personalized to your needs, company branding, or other appearance, be sure to find a display manufacturer that can do so.
- Amount – Though one display screen can make a big difference, your building, store, or office may benefit from multiple screens.
- Environment – You may need your display to be more durable under certain conditions depending on where it’s needed, such as water-resistant, ability to operate in extreme temperatures, touch capabilities with gloves, etc.
When selecting a TFT Display for your business, turn to the industry leader, Apollo Display Technologies. Not only do we create our own custom TFT displays to meet your needs, but we also sell displays from plenty of different high-quality manufacturers, so you’re getting exactly what you need with plenty of options to choose from, along with our expert guidance!
Contact Us Today to Learn More About Our Custom Digital Screen Solutions!
As the global leader in optical bonding, Apollo Display Technologies supports you in all project phases – from the construction of the metal housing and procurement of specific parts to in-house development of controller boards and touchscreen integration. In need of a product, part, or have a project in mind? Contact us today at (631) 580-4360 or click here for more information. Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter!