PrismaECO-eDP is a competitive, space-saving and efficient multimedia card. It is possible to control TFT displays from VGA (640×480) up to WUXGA (1920×1200) via embeddedDisplayPort.
- HDMI 1.4 (HDCP)
- Display Port 1.1a
- eDP / embedded DisplayPort – output
- Individual configuration of each input interface
- Remote OSD via serial command protocol at RS232-UART interface
- DDC/CI functions at DP- and HDMI auxiliary channel
- Modern EMI-design
- Perfectly designed for power-on-sequencing and PWM-control of TFT displays with LED backlight
- HDMI/DP bridge
- From Q4/2020 also with Vcc = 24V
PrismaECO-eDP enables the end user to set different parameters using the new ChandlerRover software.
- Remote OSD via serial command protocol at USB interface (additional COM port)
- ambient light sensor for automatic brightness control (I²C)
- Temperature sensor for monitoring the internal temperature (I²C)
- OSD menu in all languages / characters e.g. Arabic, Chinese, French, Greek, Japanese, Cyrillic, Turkish