Our PrismaCOMPACT-Media is a very compact and efficient multimedia card, developed for applications with limited space. Therefore it has a total height of just 8mm. It is possible to control TFT displays from VGA (640×480) up to WUXGA (1920×1200) via LVDS.
Please click here for a PrismaCOMPACT-Media Video Tutorial of our US branch Apollo Displays Technology.
- HDMI 1.4 (HDCP)
- DVI (via HDMI)
- Display Port 1.1a
- on-board OSD button
- Remote OSD either via serial RS232 – UART interface or via USB
- DDC/CI functions at DP- and HDMI auxiliary channel
- Modern EMI-design
- Perfectly designed for power-on-sequencing and PWM-control of TFT displays with LED backlight
- individual configuration of all input interfaces
- infrared remote control
- ambient light sensor
- cables (e.g. DVI, VGA)
- external OSD menu board
- Connector kit with Interface board IF396
- OSD menu in all languages / characters e.g. Arabic, Chinese, French, Greek, Japanese, Cyrillic, Turkish
PrismaCOMPACT-Media enables the end user to set different parameters using the new ChandlerRover Software.