Industrial Mediaplayer for full HD Video – VideoPoster-III
Our VideoPoster-III, based on our hardware platform ArtistaMEDIA-II, is a full HD capable network player which plays back media files in MPEG/4 format from a SD card. Videos can be loaded or updated via Ethernet or via USB memory stick.
The benefits of our VideoPoster-III at a glance:
- Very low power consumption (typ. approx. 8W)
- Connectivity for motion detector, pushbutton, etc.
- Designed for easy integration into the WIN- and Linux-World
- Update with Push- (ACC) or Pull-Technology (ftp server access)
- Add-on WLAN module is available
- Integrated 2x5W audio amplifier
- Mixed playlists consisting of still images (JPEG, PNG, BMP, etc.) and videos
- Playlists in landscape- and portrait mode, from July 2015 also videos in landscape and portrait mode
For quick configuration, our software Artista Device Finder is available for download.
To enable easy operation, we provide our cost-free, network-compatible software Artista Control Center.
For our VideoPoster-III we offer the HTTP Control Demo software for easy integration in existing content management systems (CMS). Please click here for more details.
- WLAN module
- ArtistaIO board for external control of VideoPoster-III with buttons
e.g. choice of different content (image, slide show, video)
Customizing of the hardware as well as the firmware is possible.
Please contact us.
VideoPoster-III network players are only available in connection with a TFT display since control cards and controller boards for TFT displays must be adjusted or configured to the TFT display.
We also supply the VideoPoster-III as a monitor solution, please visit our LCD-Display pages.