RoHS is an EU directive for the restriction of hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment.
The RoHS-II regulation did become effective by January, 2nd 2013. The RoHS-III regulation will become effective by July, 22nd 2019. The main differences between RoHS, RoHS-II and RoHS-III regulations are:
- The scope of the directive was enlarged.
- CE compliance declarations must include the RoHS-II regulation.
- The substance-bans, declared by RoHS, have been regarded by all Distec-products since the regulation has taken effect. Therefore the enlarged scopes of the RoHS II- and RoHS-III regulation are irrelevant to Distec and no action must be taken.
- Distec has adapted the CE compliance declarations of all end products when the RoHS-II and RoHS-III regulations came into effect and provides them for customer use.
Distec GmbH hereby confirms that, according to current knowledge, all products sold by Distec GmbH comply with the 2011/65/EU and 2015/863 regulations.
These products meet the current requirements of the RoHS regulation for all 10 designated materials:
- lead (0,1%)
- mercury (0,1%)
- Heyavalent chromium (0,1%)
- Polybrominated biphenyl (PBB) (0,1%)
- Polybrominated diphenyl ether (PBDE) (0,1%)
- cadmium (0,01%)
- butyl benzyl phthalate (BBP) (0,1%)
- di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) (0,1%)
- dibutyl phthalate (DBP) (0,1%)
- diisobutyl phtalate (DIBP) (0,1%)
Do not hesitate to contact us in case of further questions.
Here you can download our RoHS statement.