PrismaMIPI-HDMI is a monolithic TFT controller for connecting MIPI TFT displays to an HDMI interface.
- HDCP 1.4 support
- 1 clock lane and 1 – 4 configurable data lanes per port
- 80Mb/s – 1.5Gb/s per data lane
- supports Burst Mode and Command Mode
- Temperature range -40 to +85°C
- SPDIF and 8-channel IIS audio output
PrismaMIPI-HDMI can be configured for each TFT display with MIPI interface. For following TFT displays we already have configured versions available:
PA-39-100 Beverly Displays BD-T055AZH / 1080×1920
PA-39-101 Ortustech COM50H5N03ULC / 720×1280 /Blainview
PA-39-102 Ampire AM-7201280HTZQW-00H / 720×1280
PA-39-103 AUO G080UAN01.0 /1200×1920
PrismaMIPI-LVDS is a monolithic TFT controller board developed especially for connecting TFT Displays with MIPI interface to an LVDS interface.
- supports VESA and JEIDA standard
- Resolution 720×1280 and 1080×1920
- Assembled on one side only for convenient mounting on the TFT Display’s rear side
- Operating temperature range -20 to +70°C
With low development costs, we can produce an LVDS to MIPI interface for any MIPI TFT.
PA-39-050 for Ortustech COM50H5N03ULC