In medical and industrial applications, TFT displays have become indispensable. They simplify operation and visually enhance each device. However, a clear and modern user interface is very important. With the ArtistaGUI-II you can achieve this goal easily and quickly:
- Move objects directly
- Edit measured values in online mode
- Automatically change important parameters
- Show and hide controls
- Combine, rotate or zoom objects
- Generate appealing and smoothly running animations
Create applications, user interfaces or screen layouts with TARA Embedded Wizard or Qt 5.x either yourself or book as a service through us.
The hardware concept of the ArtistaGUI-II
- Based on Raspberry Pi (4 Core, 1.2GHz, 4GB eMMC)
- wide operating temperture range of -20 to +70°C for outdoor applications
- Communication via RS-232 interface (RS-485 on a project basis)
- With 4GB eMMC for local storage of images, text strings, fonts, macros and videos you are equipped for any demands.
- Expandable by SD card
- Upload of new content via Ethernet (WiFi) or RJ45 cabling
- Full graphics and video capability up to 1920×1200 (5″ to 65″); therefore also Chinese and Japanese characters can be displayed
- PCAP touch connected directly via I²C or USB
- Connection of digital inputs and outputs, analog / digital sensors, encoders, audio, relays via GPIO, I²C or USB
- Sound: analog output or IIS
- Full functional range with TARA Embedded Wizard
- Support of Qt 5.x on request
The Embedded Wizard is TARA Systems’ easy-to-use and cost-effective embedded GUI software that enables you to create platform-independent, high-performance graphical user interfaces (GUI) even for resource-constrained microcontrollers. There are several sophisticated graphic objects available, which can be adapted to your individual needs. With the editor, you can effortlessly create screen pages using drag-and-drop operation. The properties of the individual objects can be edited at any time and actions (for example for touch buttons) can easily be created.
Qt 5.x is a GUI toolkit for the cross-platform development of graphical user interfaces and programs. In addition, Qt offers extensive internationalization capabilities as well as database capabilities and XML support